- Format: package of 2
- Color: natural, unbleached, back with varied and colorful patterns
- Composition: 42% hemp, 32% organic cotton, 24% organic cotton coated with polyurethane
- Label: 100% certified organic cotton
- Packaging: FSC-certified paper
- Made in Quebec
Why use reusable sanitary towels?
– Fewer leaks: The cottony hemp is ultra-absorbent and is lined with a waterproof-respi-
prevents leaks (except for ‘ko-minis’).
– Soft for the skin: the tissue in contact with the skin is made of 100% natural fibers, is non-bleached with chlorine and non-dyed. This reduces the risk of irritation, allergy and infection.
– Reduce your ecological footprint: it is estimated that each woman will throw away more than 10,000
sanitary products in his life! The lifespan of a Ko-pad is at least 6 years.
– It’s economical! Think about the savings you’ll make by not buying disposable towels every month!
– Comfort: The ‘ko-pads’ are really comfortable because of their shape, their lightness and their
Sweetness. In addition, because hemp has anti-bacterial properties, they reduce
Sodium Percarbonate is perfect for the care of our menstrual towels. Recommended and approved by ‘ko Creations’.
We love it! Very durable item, zero waste, made in Quebec, organic fabrics, small business.