- Dimensions: 28 cm x 9.5 cm
- Format: package of 2
- Color: natural, unbleached, back with varied and colorful patterns
- Composition: 42% hemp, 32% organic cotton, 24% organic cotton coated with polyurethane
- Label: 100% certified organic cotton
- Packaging: FSC-certified paper
Why use reusable sanitary towels?
Fewer leaks: The cottony hemp is ultra-absorbent and is lined with a waterproof film
prevents leaks (except for ‘ko-minis’).
Soft for the skin: The tissue in contact with the skin is made of 100% natural fibers, not bleached with chlorine and non-dyed. This reduces the risk of irritation, allergy and infection.
Reduce your ecological footprint: it is estimated that each woman will throw away more than 10,000
sanitary products in her life! The lifespan of a Ko-pad is at least 6 years.
It’s economical! Think about the savings you’ll make by not buying disposable towels every month!
Comfort: The ‘ko-pads’ are really comfortable because of their shape, lightness and
Sweetness. In addition, because hemp has anti-bacterial properties, they reduce
Very durable item, zero waste and organic fabrics.