- Format: pack of 1
- Composition: 81% organic cotton, 8% hemp, 11% food grade polyurethane
- Label: 100% certified organic cotton
- Packaging: FSC certified cardboard
- Made in Quebec, Canada
Why use reusable sanitary towels?
– Fewer leaks: The cottony hemp is ultra-absorbent and is lined with a waterproof-respi-
prevents leaks (except for ‘ko-minis’).
– Reduce your ecological footprint: it is estimated that each woman will throw away more than 10,000
sanitary products in his life! The lifespan of a Ko-pad is at least 6 years.
– It’s economical! Think about the savings you’ll make by not buying disposable towels every month!
– Comfort: The ‘ko-pads’ are really comfortable because of their shape, their lightness and their
Sweetness. In addition, because hemp has anti-bacterial properties, they reduce
Sodium Percarbonate is perfect for the care of our menstrual towels. Recommended and approved by ‘ko Creations’.
We love it! Very durable item, zero waste, made in Quebec, organic fabrics, small business.